Join us for the next NCompass Live, ‘WebJunction: The Learning Place for Libraries’, on Wednesday, July 11, 10:00am – 11:00am CT.
Find out how to make the most of WebJunction including their live and recorded webinars, self-paced courses, as well as articles and resources, which can all play a part in helping you meet your learning goals.
We’ll tour the different ways to learn at WebJunction and explore how to unlock the advantages of each of these, setting you up for success in your continuing education pursuits. We’ll also talk about ways that you can support the continuing education needs of your staff, board and volunteers. Whether you are new to WebJunction or are a seasoned learner wanting to delve deeper, join us for the WebJunction experience!
Presenter: Kendra Morgan, Senior Program Manager, WebJunction.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- July 18 – Many Languages, Many Cultures: Responding to Diverse Health Information Needs
- July 25 – Emergency and Disaster Response Planning for Libraries
- Aug. 1 – Engaging Your Community
- Aug. 8 – Ditching Dewey: How we converted from Dewey to BISAC and lived to tell about it
- Aug. 15 – Some of Our Favorites: The System Directors Talk Books
- Aug. 22 – Excel for Librarians
- Aug. 29 – We Find and We Fix: Connecting a Community at the Library
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.