Search the Blog
- Books & Reading
- Broadband Buzz
- Education & Training
- Information Resources
- Library Management
- Nebraska Center for the Book
- Nebraska Memories
- Now hiring @ your library
- Pretty Sweet Tech
- Public Library Boards of Trustees
- Public Relations
- Talking Book & Braille Service (TBBS)
- What's Up Doc / Govdocs
- Youth Services
Tag Archives: Kerry Lonsdale
Get swept away with #BookFaceFriday!
We love adding new titles to our collection, just like his week’s #BookFace, “Everything We Keep: A Novel” by Karen Abbott (Lake Union Publishing, 2016.) It’s such good book karma when book clubs or libraries donate to us after they’re done reading a book, and allows us to pass it on to all the other book clubs across the state. Thanks to Kearney Public Library, we have twelve copies of this title available as your next book club read – add it to your to-be-read list today!
“In Everything We Keep, Kerry Lonsdale brilliantly explores the grief of loss, if we can really let go of our great loves, and if some secrets are better left buried. With a good dose of drama, a heart-wrenching love story, and the suspense of unanswered questions, Lonsdale’s layered and engrossing debut is a captivating read.”
— Karma Brown, bestselling author of Come Away With Me
Book Club Kits Rules for Use
- These kits can be checked out by the librarians of Nebraska libraries and media centers.
- Circulation times are flexible and will be based upon availability. There is no standard check-out time for book club kits.
- Please search the collection to select items you wish to borrow and use the REQUEST THIS KIT icon to borrow items.
- Contact the Information Desk at the Library Commission if you have any questions: by phone: 800/307-2665, or by email: Information Services Team