There’s still time to register for United for Libraries Virtual 2022 Conference!
August 9-11th – Online
The Nebraska Library Commission has purchased a 2022 statewide registration for all Nebraska library board members, library directors and staff, Friends, and Foundations!
- Libraries, Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and the DEI Revolution with James O . Rodgers and Laura L. Kangas (Live only; no recording)
- Library Workers are NOT Okay: How Trustees Can Support the Health & Well-Being of Library Staff
- Community Needs Assessment: Informing Library Goals and Strategy
- Diversity in Library Boards, Friend Groups, and Foundations: Successes and Struggles in Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Members
- Intellectual Freedom Challenges: How to Strengthen Your Library’s Response
- Our Collection & DEI: A Richmond Public Library Story
- Political Advocacy: The Most Important Kind of Fundraising
- Power Up Your Annual Fund Drive!
- Practical Policy Management: A Guide for Trustees
- Preparing for a Material Challenge
- Successful Bequest Fundraising: Planned Giving Lessons from the Field
- Tweeting to Congress: Library Social Media Advocacy
(No discount code or credit card needed to register. The system will recognize the Nebraska registration.)
Please contact Holli Duggan with any questions.