Registration for the 2020 ARSL virtual conference is opening today!
Registration will open today at 4:00 p.m. (CST). The updated schedule and speakers can be viewed on the ARSL Conference website.
Even better news — the CE grants are reopening!
Starting Monday, July 20th, applications for CE grants will be available to submit online until August 31st.
What will be covered by grant funds?
- Registration for the ARSL 2020 virtual conference
- Mileage if traveling to a host library
Who is eligible to apply?
- Librarians and staff members employed in an accredited Nebraska public library
- Board members of an accredited Nebraska public library
- Nebraska students currently enrolled in a Library Science degree program (or will be enrolled in the fall) – will require proof of enrollment
Can library directors apply for a group CE grant?
- Yes! ARSL is offering group registration rates this year. If libraries wish to take advantage of these group rates, the library director may apply for a CE grant for multiple staff members. Groups are not required to watch the conference together, though you may set up watch parties (following all safety guidelines).
Note: If you’ve already been awarded a CE grant for the ARSL conference, you do not need to reapply. I’ll be reaching out to you all individually.
If you have any questions, please contact Holli Duggan, CE Coordinator.