Each session has its own page containing the recording and presentation for that session, if available.
- Welcome to the Conference & Introductions
- Non-literary collections – Why?
- Character Quest: Book Club for Struggling and Reluctant Readers
- You Can Q! Using Q Method to Understand Community Needs for Small Libraries
- How to Start a Great Teen Advisory Board
- Celebrity Readers of the Week
- How to Stretch a Small Budget – Consider Buying Used Books
- You Can Have The Coolest Library Cards in Your State…For Free!
- The People’s Library: Rebuilding the Collections of One Rural Library In the Ozarks
- How to Make Money on the Internet For Your Library
- Be Novel!: Fresh, Fearless, & Affordable Library Programming
- Motivating Library Employees in Tough Times
4 Responses to 2014 Recordings & Presentations