Search the Blog
- Books & Reading
- Broadband Buzz
- Education & Training
- Information Resources
- Library Management
- Nebraska Center for the Book
- Nebraska Memories
- Now hiring @ your library
- Pretty Sweet Tech
- Public Library Boards of Trustees
- Public Relations
- Talking Book & Braille Service (TBBS)
- What's Up Doc / Govdocs
- Youth Services
Tag Archives: podcast
Learn how to ‘Teach Kids to Podcast, or Start Your Own!’ on next week’s Pretty Sweet Tech FREE NCompass Live webinar, on Wednesday, November 25 at 10am CT.
I have a large number of requests for podcasting resources and information, so I decided it is time for this podcasting webinar guide! You don’t have to be an audio expert to get started in podcasting. Beginners can get started with just a smartphone and a dream. Whether you want to guide patrons to start their own podcast, or start your own library podcast, this is the place for you!
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the basics of podcasting, from start to finish.
- Have access to a set of recommended software & equipment.
- Walk through and access my Podcasting Guide for Librarians.
I hope you see you there!
Special monthly episodes of NCompass Live! Join the NLC’s Technology Innovation Librarian, Amanda Sweet, as she guides us through the world of library-related Pretty Sweet Tech.
Upcoming NCompass Live shows:
- Dec. 2 – Reading Diversely
- Dec. 9 – Esports and Evidence-Based Connected Learning
- Dec. 30 – Pretty Sweet Tech – Video Production: Tools, Tips and Tricks
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.