2023 United for Libraries Virtual: Trustees, Friends, Foundations
August 1-3, 2023
Congratulations! The Nebraska Library Commission has purchased statewide registration! All library directors/staff, Trustees/board members, and Friends of the Library and Foundation representatives receive FREE live registration and/or on-demand viewing – a value of $139 per person.
This interactive three-day virtual event will feature expert speakers on current topics facing library Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and staff who work with them.
- Participate in live Q&A sessions with presenters.
- Network with colleagues across the country.
- Enjoy exclusive access to keynote speakers and authors.
- View on-demand sessions for one year after the live event.
- Receive a certificate of attendance (for live participation or on-demand viewing).
Attending the Virtual Conference
- See list of sessions here.
- All sessions will be presented live *and* recorded in full.
- Attend any/all sessions live and/or watch on-demand.
- Participate from your laptop, phone, or tablet via Zoom.
- And/or coordinate a viewing event at your library!
- Zoom room opens at 9:30 am CST daily with programming from 10:00 am-3:00 pm CST daily (includes scheduled breaks).
Registering to Attend the Virtual Conference
- Choose one of the following options:
- Click here to register for statewide access. We’ll also register you for the virtual conference.
- Click here to register for the virtual conference. We’ll also register you for statewide access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, library, and primary role on behalf of your library. We’ll register you for both the virtual conference and statewide access.
- For library directors, board chairs, Friends presidents, Foundation board presidents – you may send a list of your board members, including their names, email addresses, library, and primary role, to email@example.com. Staff will create logins for each person, enroll them in the statewide course and 2023 United for Libraries Virtual, and send each person their login credentials.
Invite Your Library Patrons to United’s 2023 Virtual Gala Author Tea
The Gala Author Tea, presented at 3:00 pm CST on Thursday, August 3, will be livestreamed via Facebook. More information coming soon, including a list of participating authors.
- Invite your patrons to the watch the livestream via Facebook at https://fb.me/e/1cD58JyXD.
- Host a viewing party at your library and livestream the event. Consider providing tea and light refreshments.
If you have any questions, please contact Holli Duggan.