You can create successful teen library programs without burnout! Learn how on next week’s NCompass Live webinar, ‘T(w)eens: Programming, Partnership, and Burnout’ on Wednesday, April 5 at 10am CT.
There’s a lot to consider when we are planning teen and tween programming. In this presentation you will learn about using connected learning principals and co-designing to develop programs with teen patrons. We’ll learn the difference between partnerships and supporters, and how to identify them using community asset mapping. Create successful teen programs without burnout!
Presenter: Kymberlee Powe, Children and YA Consultant, Connecticut State Library.
Upcoming NCompass Live shows:
- April 12 – Art Show! Where Art and Science Meet to Bring the Community Together
- April 19 – Creative Aging Arts Program for Nebraska Libraries
- April 26 – Pretty Sweet Tech
- May 3 – Public Libraries & Wikipedia: Creative Collaborations
- May 17 – Read the Rainbow: Serving the LGBTQ+ Community in Your Library
- May 24 – La Biblioteca Es Para Ti – Building Community Relationships in a Different Language
- May 31 – Pretty Sweet Tech: Bots for the Community!
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.