Do you get really repetitive questions at your library? Hours? Address? Learn how to use a WordPress Chatbot to help manage these common questions on next week’s NCompass Live webinar on Wednesday, October 26 at 10am CT.
Special monthly episodes of NCompass Live! Join the NLC’s Technology Innovation Librarian, Amanda Sweet, as she guides us through the world of library-related Pretty Sweet Tech.
Library staff are already too overworked to answer the same questions over and over again. This session will help you set up a chatbot on your library’s website to relieve some of the burden. We will use the free Tidio plugin on WordPress to walk through a quick setup.
By the end of this session you will:
- Have a list of common chatbot planning questions.
- Identify different levels of chatbot services, from easy to complex
- See a simple chatbot in action
I hope to see you there!
Upcoming NCompass Live shows:
- Nov. 9 – Reach Your Military-Affiliated Patrons with the Libraries & Veterans Toolkit
- Nov. 23 – Best New Children’s Books of 2022
- Nov. 30 – Pretty Sweet Tech
- Dec. 21 – Summer Reading Program 2023: All Together Now
- Jan. 11, 2023 – Best New Teen Reads of 2022
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.