Learn all about ‘Providing Passports at Your Library’ on the next FREE NCompass Live webinar, on Wednesday, June 5, 10:00am-11:00am CT.
Learn how your library could begin offering passport services, generating income with each application. Joseph Leier, Customer Service Manager from the Colorado Passport Agency, Aimee Owen, Mary Sauers, and Lisa Kelly will talk about their experiences providing passports at the Nebraska Library Commission.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- June 12 – Pretty Sweet Tech – Use Website Building to Launch into Virtual & Augmented Reality!
- June 19 – Growing Partnerships Where Least Expected
- July 24 – The Golden Sower Award: Nebraska’s Children’s Choice Literary Award
- July 31 – How Does Your Library Garden Grow?
- Aug. 7 – Life in Fort Schuyler: The Challenges Faced at the SUNY Maritime College Library
- Aug. 21 – Research – the Key to Library Design
- Aug. 28 – Eliminating Late Fines is a Win-Win for Your Library and Community
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.