The Nebraska Public Libraries Survey for the 2012-2013 fiscal year is now open and ready for data input. You can access the online survey form by going to http://collect.btol.com and entering your library’s user name and password. The survey is due on Friday, February 14, 2014.
The arrangement of the report has changed slightly and there are some additional questions and modifications to data elements this year, so you will want to check out the resources on the Library Commission’s Data Services page. Here you will find:
- A link to the Bibliostat Collect survey form,
- A blank copy of the survey for download that is useful for data collection prior to online entry,
- A Tip Sheet to help you complete the survey,
- Instructions for finding your Overdrive holdings and circulation statistics,
- Definitions of the data elements contained in the survey,
- And full instructions on completing the survey.
The information provided through this survey is used to determine accreditation status and state aid awards, so please be diligent in completing it accurately.