Search the Blog
- Books & Reading
- Broadband Buzz
- Education & Training
- Information Resources
- Library Management
- Nebraska Center for the Book
- Nebraska Memories
- Now hiring @ your library
- Pretty Sweet Tech
- Public Library Boards of Trustees
- Public Relations
- Talking Book & Braille Service (TBBS)
- What's Up Doc / Govdocs
- Youth Services
Tag Archives: Conference Discount
The Nebraska Library Commission is pleased to offer a discount to all librarians in Nebraska who sign up for a Virtual Pass to attend the Internet Librarian Connect 2023 Conference. The conference is going virtual this year, so join your peers online to learn, share, and celebrate the future of libraries!
The Virtual Pass discounted rate is $199 (regularly $299). The Virtual Pass includes access to all keynotes and main conference sessions, networking, and the virtual exhibit hall. It also includes access to archived session recordings for viewing through December 31, 2023. (Does not include access to workshops unless purchased separately.)
This year the conference is being held virtually, from October 16-19, 2023. Detailed information about the conference can be found on the virtual event website now!
View the Event Agenda for session dates, times, and descriptions.
To receive the discount:
- Go to the Internet Librarian Connect 2023 registration link: https://site.pheedloop.com/event/ILC23/register#category
- If you are registering a single person, click on the Single Registration option.
- If you are registering more than one person, click on the Team Registration option.
- Complete the registration form, entering and applying the appropriate discount code (see below) when prompted at checkout. Your discounted pricing should appear at this point.
- The Single Registration discount code is: NLC23-SINGLE
- The Team Registration discount code is: NLC23-TEAM
Please note that sharing virtual access is not allowed. Each registration allows access for one person only.
The Nebraska Library Commission is offering a group discount to all Nebraska librarians who attend the Computers in Libraries 2023 conference. This year it will be held at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, VA, from March 28 through March 30, 2023. Detailed information about the conference can be found on the conference web page.
This year the Gold Pass will be available for the group rate of $649 (regular rate is $899). The Full 3-day Pass will be $379 (regular rate is $599). No discount rates are available for the preconference workshops, unless purchased as part of a Gold Pass.
In addition, a discounted price of $619 (regular $749) on the Library Leaders Summit (includes all three days of CIL) is also available.
To receive the discount:
- Go to the Computers in Libraries 2023 Registration page: https://secure.infotoday.com/RegForms/ComputersinLibraries/
- Type priority code NLC23 in the Priority Code field at the top of the form, and click the “Activate Code” button. Discounted rates should appear on the registration form after you successfully activate the code. If you don’t see the discounted rates on the form, please contact Susan Knisely for assistance.
- Complete and submit the online form by the deadline.
Deadline: Online registrations can be made until February 24th to receive the discounted rates. Please Note: If the deadline is extended for regular registration, your deadline will also be extended. After this time, rates will go up by $20.