The Computers in Libraries Conference, originally scheduled for March 29th through March 31st at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, in Arlington, VA, is switching to a virtual format. See their online announcement for more information.
The virtual event is scheduled for the same week that had been set aside for the in-person conference, and a Virtual Pass for March 29-31 will provide you with access to all keynotes and main conference sessions, networking, and the virtual exhibit hall. It also includes access to archived session recordings for viewing through June 30, 2022. (Note: This pass does not provide access to workshops.) See the Computers in Libraries Connect 2022 website for more details.
Nebraska librarians are still eligible for a discount if they sign up for a Virtual Pass to this conference using the Nebraska Library Commission discount code: NLC22. The discounted rate for a Virtual Pass is $199. This is a $100 savings off the regular $299 price.
To receive a Virtual Pass discount:
- Go to the Register page and click “Attendee.”
- Complete the form and click “Proceed to Tickets.”
- Add 1 Virtual Pass ticket and scroll to the bottom of the form.
- Type NLC22 in the Promotion Code field and click “Apply.”
- You should see a pop-up telling you the code has been successfully applied. At this point you can enter your payment information and click “Checkout.”
Note: During the Early Bird registration period all registrants will receive the $199 rate, so during this time entering the code NLC22 will just be for tracking purposes. On February 25th (at midnight ET) the Early Bird pricing will end and the regular rate will change to $299. At that time, the NLC22 group code will adjust the rate to $199 when users register and apply it.
If you have questions, please contact Susan Knisely