Midwest Library Service, a supplier of books to public, academic, and law libraries for nearly 60 years, would like to extend a discount offer on various book acquisitions and collection development services to Nebraska libraries.
The discount offer is effective through December 31, 2018 and includes:
- Free access to InterACQ (Midwest’s online acquisitions and collection development system)
- Free collection development tools including New Book Title Notifications
- Free ILS integration including MARC order records, EDI ordering and invoicing
- Trade Hardcover: up to 33%
- Trad & Mass Market Paperbacks: 10%
- University Press: 17%
- Science/Technology: 15%
- Standing Order: up to 10%
- Library Bindings: 5-15%
- Short Discounted Titles: 5%
- Net titles: 0%
For additional information about this offer, see the Nebraska Library Commission’s Discounts on Books & Supplies page. Click on the Midwest Library Service link to jump directly to the terms of this offer.