Search the Blog
- Books & Reading
- Broadband Buzz
- Education & Training
- Information Resources
- Library Management
- Nebraska Center for the Book
- Nebraska Memories
- Now hiring @ your library
- Pretty Sweet Tech
- Public Library Boards of Trustees
- Public Relations
- Talking Book & Braille Service (TBBS)
- What's Up Doc / Govdocs
- Youth Services
Tag Archives: Veronica Henry
Love in the time of #BookFace!
We can’t help it, we’re a little partial to Bookstores and this week’s #BookFaceFriday! Described as “A love letter to books and the shops that sell them,” we thought this week’s title was a perfect fit for one of our favorite local bookshops! “How to Find Love in a Bookshop: A Novel” by Veronica Henry (Penguin Books, 2018) is available as a Book Club Kit as well as an ebook and audiobook in Nebraska OverDrive Libraries.
“Henry describes her novel as an ode to bookshops, and it is that. . . Readers who laughed and cried over Gabrielle Zevin’s The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry and Fredrik Backman’s A Man Called Ove will love this one.”
— Library Journal
Book Club Kits Rules for Use
- These kits can be checked out by the librarians of Nebraska libraries and media centers.
- Circulation times are flexible and will be based upon availability. There is no standard check-out time for book club kits.
- Please search the collection to select items you wish to borrow and use the REQUEST THIS KIT icon to borrow items.
- Contact the Information Desk at the Library Commission if you have any questions: by phone: 800/307-2665, or by email: Information Services Team
Find this title and many more through Nebraska OverDrive! Libraries participating in the Nebraska OverDrive Libraries Group currently have access to a shared and growing collection of digital downloadable audiobooks and eBooks. 189 libraries across the state share the Nebraska OverDrive collection of 21,696 audiobooks, 35,200 eBooks, and 3,964 magazines. As an added bonus it includes 130 podcasts that are always available with simultaneous use (SU), as well as SU ebooks and audiobook titles that publishers have made available for a limited time. If you’re a part of it, let your users know about this great title, and if you’re not a member yet, find more information about participating in Nebraska Overdrive Libraries!