There’s still time to register for United for Libraries Virtual 2022 Conference!
August 9-11th – Online
The Nebraska Library Commission has purchased a 2022 statewide registration for all Nebraska library board members, library directors and staff, Friends, and Foundations!
- Libraries, Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and the DEI Revolution with James O . Rodgers and Laura L. Kangas (Live only; no recording)
- Library Workers are NOT Okay: How Trustees Can Support the Health & Well-Being of Library Staff
- Community Needs Assessment: Informing Library Goals and Strategy
- Diversity in Library Boards, Friend Groups, and Foundations: Successes and Struggles in Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Members
- Intellectual Freedom Challenges: How to Strengthen Your Library’s Response
- Our Collection & DEI: A Richmond Public Library Story
- Political Advocacy: The Most Important Kind of Fundraising
- Power Up Your Annual Fund Drive!
- Practical Policy Management: A Guide for Trustees
- Preparing for a Material Challenge
- Successful Bequest Fundraising: Planned Giving Lessons from the Field
- Tweeting to Congress: Library Social Media Advocacy
More details and registration here!
(No discount code or credit card needed to register. The system will recognize the Nebraska registration.)
Please contact Holli Duggan with any questions.