Come on a tour of WebJunction and learn how to build your library-specific knowledge, skills, and confidence on next week’s NCompass Live webinar on Wednesday, October 18, at 10am CT.
WebJunction provides a range of library-specific, online, and on-demand courses and webinars to help meet your continuing education needs. Whether you are looking to pick up a new skill, or to find inspiration for a new idea, these resources can help you take the first, or next step. With the support of the Nebraska Library Commission, all of the content, webinars and courses are free, and you’ll find topics ranging from customer service to organizational management to space planning. Join this session for a tour of WebJunction and to hear about these flexible and dynamic learning opportunities!
Presenter: Kendra Morgan, Program Director, WebJunction.
Upcoming NCompass Live shows:
- Oct 25 – Pretty Sweet Tech: How Augmented Reality Can Create Optimal Literacy Experiences
- Nov. 8 – Racial & Gender Bias in Search
- Nov. 22 – Best New Children’s Books of 2023
- Dec. 6 – Using Creativity to Grow & Develop
- Dec. 13 – Canvaholic
- Dec. 20 – Summer Reading Program 2024: Adventure Begins at Your Library
- Jan. 17, 2024 – Auditing Library Websites
- Jan. 24, 2024 – Best New Teen Reads of 2023
To register for an NCompass Live show, or to listen to recordings of past shows, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website.
The show is presented online using the GoTo Webinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoTo Webinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.