NCompass Live: The 2019 Public Library Accreditation Process
Get a head start on ‘The 2019 Public Library Accreditation Process’ on next week’s FREE NCompass Live webinar, on Wednesday, June 26, 10:00am-11:00am CT.
The 2019 Nebraska Public Library Accreditation
process opens on July 1. Join us to get a head start on your library’s 2019 re-accreditation. If your library is not currently Accredited, you’ll want to attend this session to learn more about the process and explore the possibility of becoming an Accredited Public Library. You will learn why Accreditation is important and what it can do for your library. We’ll also show you how the Application Form works, and how it relates to the required Community Needs Response Plan
. This presentation will be of special interest to public library directors and library board members.
Presenter: Christa Porter, Library Development Director, Nebraska Library Commission.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- July 3 – Pretty Sweet Tech: Enhance Your Online Security with Password Management Tools
- July 10 – Fun, Easy, and Inexpensive Teen Nights (aka After Hours)
- July 24 – The Golden Sower Award: Nebraska’s Children’s Choice Literary Award
- July 31 – How Does Your Library Garden Grow?
- Aug. 7 – Life in Fort Schuyler: The Challenges Faced at the SUNY Maritime College Library
- Aug. 14 – Pretty Sweet Tech
- Aug. 21 – Research – the Key to Library Design
- Aug. 28 – Eliminating Late Fines is a Win-Win for Your Library and Community
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website
. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage
for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.