Hear about the Best New Teen Reads of 2022 on next week’s NCompass Live webinar on Wednesday, January 11 at 10am CT.
Brief book talks and reviews of new titles recommended to school and public librarians, covering both middle and high school levels, that were published within the last year.
Presenter: Sally Snyder, Coordinator of Children and Young Adult Library Services, Nebraska Library Commission
Upcoming NCompass Live shows:
- Jan. 18, 2023 – First Amendment Audits: What You Need to Know
- Jan. 25, 2023 – Pretty Sweet Tech: Learn About TechGirlz & Inspire Girls in Your Community Today!
- Feb. 8, 2023 – Accessibility Isn’t Just for Patrons! Internal Documentation for Everyone
- Feb. 15, 2023 – Digital Libraries as Digital Third Place: Virtual Library Programming
- March 8, 2023 – Read the Rainbow: Serving the LGBTQ+ Community in Your Library
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.