The third annual United for Libraries Virtual Conference will be August 9-11th! The Nebraska Library Commission has purchased a 2022 statewide registration for all library board members, library directors and staff, Friends, and Foundations!
Registration and more details are available here.
- Diversity Training That Generates Real Change: Inclusive Approaches That Benefit Individuals, Business, and Society
- Library Workers are NOT Okay: How Trustees Can Support the Health & Well-Being of Library Staff
- Community Needs Assessment: Informing Library Goals and Strategy
- Diversity in Library Boards, Friend Groups, and Foundations: Successes and Struggles in Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Members
- Our Collection & EDI: A Richmond Public Library Story
- Power Up Your Annual Fund Drive!
- Practical Policy Management: A Guide for Trustees
- Preparing for a Material Challenge
- Successful Bequest Fundraising: Planned Giving Lessons from the Field
- Tweeting to Congress: Library Social Media Advocacy
Registration is required for live and/or on-demand access. Choose the option below that best meets your needs:
Option 1: If you are registered in the Nebraska Statewide Course at https://elearning.ala.org/
- Click here and you’ll be automatically registered in the 2022 United for Libraries Virtual course.
- Complete the alternate registration form here.
Option 2: If you are *not* registered in the Nebraska Statewide Course at https://elearning.ala.org/ Complete the alternate registration form here.
For any questions, please contact Holli Duggan, CE Coordinator