Are you looking for a quick and easy way to revamp your library website? Learn how to use ‘WordPress Layout Templates Using Elementor’ on next week’s NCompass Live webinar, on Wednesday, February 23 at 10am CT.
Special monthly episodes of NCompass Live! Join the NLC’s Technology Innovation Librarian, Amanda Sweet, as she guides us through the world of library-related ‘Pretty Sweet Tech’.
There’s not always a lot of time to design web pages from scratch in WordPress. Luckily, libraries tend to use variations of the same layouts across all pages on a website. To make life easier, I made a set of templates that can be used by any library using WordPress, paired with the free Elementor plugin.
By the end of this session you will:
- Explore the website templates that are available, and when to use them.
- Access pre-formatted Digital Skills templates that can be embedded on your website.
- Learn how to quickly customize and deploy these Elementor templates on your site.
This will be a great session for anyone who is looking for a quick and easy way to revamp their library website. I hope to see you there!
Upcoming NCompass Live shows:
- March 16 – Can you see me? Collection Development for Marginalized Communities
- March 23 – If You Build it, Will They Come? Makerspaces Work in Small, Rural Libraries
- April 13 – Tweak Your Library’s Social Media
- April 20 – Starting a Board Game Club at a Small Library
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.