Get ready for the 2022 Summer Reading Program, Oceans of Possibilities, on next week’s NCompass Live
webinar, on Wednesday, November 17 at 10am CT.
Get ready for next summer by learning about quality books to consider for your library’s collection and start planning for Oceans of Possibilities
. Kids will be clamoring for both fiction and nonfiction titles as they read all about Oceanography, the topic for the 2022 Summer Reading Program
Presenter: Sally Snyder, Coordinator of Children and Young Adult Library Services, Nebraska Library Commission.
Upcoming NCompass Live
- Nov. 24 – Pretty Sweet Tech – Oculus Quest 2: VR Headsets in the Library
- Dec. 1 – Pioneer Consortium – Making Libraries Stronger Together
- Dec. 8 – Best New Children’s Books of 2021: Super Librarians Continue on with Youth Services!
- Jan. 5, 2022 – Teen Titles of 2021: Books They Will Read
- Jan. 19, 2022 – If You Build it, Will They Come? Makerspaces Work in Small, Rural Libraries
For more information, to register for NCompass Live
, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage
is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website
. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage
for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.