Learn about ‘Future Ready Nebraska and the Digital Learning and Ed Tech Plan’ on next week’s FREE NCompass Live webinar, on Wednesday, February 27, 10:00am – 11:00am CT.
The Future Ready Nebraska Council has just released Nebraska’s first ever Statewide Digital Learning and Ed Tech Plan. Come learn more about the plan and how you can be a part of the Future Ready Nebraska Librarians work group. There is much work to be done in the next 3 years. You will learn more about the work that Nebraska Librarians can advise and participate in as we move Nebraska forward in the Future Ready work. This work will help make Librarians across the state a great resource for their districts in preparing their schools to be Future Ready.
Presenter: Dorann Avey, Digital Learning Director, Nebraska Department of Education.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- March 6 – Improving Internet Access In US Libraries: the Toward Gigabit Libraries Project
- March 13 – Ethics Behind Emerging Technology
- March 20 – Reading Diversely
- March 27 – Health Education Resources with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- April 10 – What is OER? Outstanding, Extraordinary Raw materials?
- April 24 – Connect to Meetings, and more…Experts, Virtual Field Trips with Zoom
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.