- Start time: 2 p.m. (Eastern)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Maria Everette, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Content Manager, Marketplace.cms.gov
- Valerie Perkins, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Writer, Marketplace Consumer Products
- Learning outcomes: Marketplace.cms.gov is the official online Marketplace resource for assisters and outreach partners. During this webinar, CMS staff will present an overview of the information that’s available on Marketplace.cms.gov. The site provides information about assister programs and tools to help existing and new Health Insurance Marketplace consumers. The presentation will highlight the outreach and education section of the website, where users will find materials for consumers, resources for presentations, and promotional tools. The webinar will include a walkthrough of the site.
- Expected level of knowledge for participants: No prerequisite knowledge required.
The webinar is free, but registration is required. Upon registering, a confirmation email will be sent to you. This registration confirmation email includes the instructions for joining the webinar.
Registration confirmations will be sent from sqldba @ icohere.com. To ensure delivery of registration confirmations, registrants should configure junk mail or spam filter(s) to permit messages from that email address. If you do not receive the confirmation, please notify GPO.
GPO’s eLearning platform presents webinars using WebEx. In order to attend or present at a GPO-hosted webinar, a WebEx plug-in must be installed in your internet browser(s). Download instructions.
Visit FDLP Academy for access to FDLP educational and training resources. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about this free training opportunity with others.