NCompass Live: Strategic Planning in a Nutshell
Join us for next week’s NCompass Live, “Strategic Planning in a Nutshell”, on Wednesday, February 4, 10:00-11:00 am Central Time.
Do you have a plan? The new Nebraska Guidelines for Public Library Accreditation require that a library have an up-to-date strategic plan in place. The new guidelines are community-based, so libraries need to know what their communities’ needs are in order to provide appropriate library services that meet those unique needs. That’s where planning comes in. Richard Miller, NLC’s Library Development Director, will guide you through Strategic Planning for your library. Public Library Directors, Staff and Library Board Members are encouraged to attend.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- February 11 – Fun with Friends: Integrating Programming for Adults with Special Needs Into Your Library
- February 18 – Anatomy of an Ad Campaign
- February 25 – Tech Talk with Michael Sauers
- March 4 – Thirteen Things You Might Not Know About National Library of Medicine Resources
- March 11 – Getting More $$ from Your Book Sales OR Is This Old Book Valuable?
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website
. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage
for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.