Registration is now LIVE for “United for Libraries Virtual: Trustees – Friends – Foundations,” August 4-6!
Visit www.ala.org/united/virtual to register.
This interactive three-day virtual event, free for United for Libraries members (including Statewide Group Members), will feature expert speakers on current topics facing library Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and staff who work with them.
- Participate in live Q&A sessions with presenters.
- Network with colleagues across the country in roundtable discussions.
- Enjoy exclusive access to keynote speakers and authors.
- Receive a certificate of attendance (for live participation or on-demand viewing).
- Access the recorded programs for 12 months following the virtual event.
Program topics will include:
- Advocacy and Equity: How Library Boards Can Create Lasting Impact through Compelling Cases and Outreach
- Understanding Donor Data Analytics: Why it Matters and What You Can Do With It
- Strategies for Solving Board Problems
- Great Boards Don’t Happen by Accident: A Proactive Approach to Building an Effective Board
- Working with Friends and Foundations: Playing for the Same Team
- Ask, Listen, Plan: Engaged Planning for Trustees, Directors and Other Library Leaders
Keynote speakers include:
- Jim Taylor, Vice President of Leadership Initiatives, BoardSource [Integrating Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity into Your Board Culture]
- Jan Masaoka, CEO, California Association of Nonprofits
Visit www.ala.org/united/events_conferences/virtual for details, registration form, and schedule.
United for Libraries
The Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations
A division of hte American Library Association