NCompass Live: Best New Teen Reads of 2019
Discover the Best New Teen Reads of 2019 on next week’s FREE NCompass Live webinar on Wednesday, February 5, 10:00am-11:00am CT.
Brief book talks and reviews of new titles recommended to school and public librarians, covering both middle and high school levels, that were published within the last year.
Presenter: Sally Snyder, Coordinator of Children and Young Adult Library Services, Nebraska Library Commission.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- Feb. 12 – Legal Research for Non-Lawyers and Librarians
- Feb. 19 – 2020 One Book One Nebraska: All the Gallant Men
- Feb. 26 – Pretty Sweet Tech – Which Coding Language Should I Learn?
- March 4 – The Healing Library: Responding to Trauma in Your Community Through Nontraditional Lending
- March 11- Holiday Break at the Library!
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website
. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage
for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.
This entry was posted in Books & Reading
, Youth Services
and tagged libraries
. Bookmark the permalink