Find out how to run ‘Fun, Easy, and Inexpensive Teen Nights (aka After Hours)’ on next week’s FREE NCompass Live webinar on Wednesday, July 10, 10:00am-11:00am CT.
Are you having trouble peaking the interest of your teens and tweens? Does it seem like an impossible task to get them involved and excited about the programs? You have come to the right place! Janene Hill, from Jensen Memorial Library in Minden, NE, is going to share her expertise to teach us ideas for a variety of Teen Night Events, including examples of successful events, interaction stations with example activities, and group brainstorming.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- July 17 – ACRL Outcome Measurement Made Easy: Project Outcome for Academic Libraries
- July 24 – The Golden Sower Award: Nebraska’s Children’s Choice Literary Award
- July 31 – How Does Your Library Garden Grow?
- Aug. 7 – Life in Fort Schuyler: The Challenges Faced at the SUNY Maritime College Library
- Aug. 14 – Pretty Sweet Tech
- Aug. 21 – Research – the Key to Library Design
- Aug. 28 – Eliminating Late Fines is a Win-Win for Your Library and Community
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.