NCompass Live: Health Education Resources with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Join us for the next FREE NCompass Live webinar, ‘Health Education Resources with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine’, on Wednesday, March 27, 10:00am – 11:00am CT.
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine
‘s mission is to advance the progress of medicine and improve public health through access to health information. NNLM Outreach and Technology Coordinator, Alicia Lillich, will present resources on general health, drug information, and environmental health to increase awareness and support outreach in your library.
Presenter: Alicia Lillich, Kansas Outreach and Technology Coordinator, National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM), MidContinental Region (MCR), A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- April 3 – Nonprofit Basics for Libraries
- April 10 – What is OER? Outstanding, Extraordinary Raw materials?
- April 17 – An Inside Look at the National Rural Transit Assistance Program Resource Library
- April 24 – Connect to Meetings, and more…Experts, Virtual Field Trips with Zoom
- May 8 – Small Libraries Can Run Code Clubs for Kids
- May 15 – A Conversation with Nebraska’s New State Poet, Matt Mason
- May 22 – Picture Book City: Reorganizing Our Storybooks by Subject
- May 29 – Let’s Get Real About Virtual Reality
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website
. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage
for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.