NCompass Live: Finding Your Focus: Tips for Early Career Success
Join us for the next NCompass Live, ‘Finding Your Focus: Tips for Early Career Success’, on Wednesday, July 19, 10:00am – 11:00am CT.
Based on a decade of experience in both public and academic libraries, NLA President-Elect Andrew Cano will offer advice to LIS students and early career librarians on achieving early career success. This advice will be concentrated on developing an individual focus and creating a projected plan for a career in the library field.
Presenter: Andrew J Cano, Virtual Learning Librarian, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- July 26 – Solar Eclipse 2017 @ Your Library
- Aug. 2 – Connecting Students to Courses, Experts, and Virtual Field Trips
- Aug. 9 – The 2017 Public Library Accreditation Process
- Aug. 16 – United for Libraries – Trustees, Advocates, Friends, and Foundations: The Voice for America’s Libraries
- Aug. 23 – How to Break Up Boredom! Interactive Events for All Ages
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website
. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage
for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.
This entry was posted in Education & Training
. Bookmark the permalink