Join us for next week’s NCompass Live, “Libraries on the Edge: Technology Assessment Toolkit”, on Wednesday, July 13, 10:00-11:00 am Central Time.
Join Scott Childers, Southeast Library System Director, to learn about Edge, a set of tools that can be used to assess your libraries technology levels in equipment, staff skills, and policies. These tools identify areas to work on and specifically focuses recommendations on working with the community decision makers. Edge is designed for public libraries, but there are parts that could be used by any type of library of any size.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- July 20 – Friday Reads: The NLC Blogs Books
- July 27 – The Queer Omaha Archives
- August 3 – The Kreutz Bennett Donor-Advised Fund: Grants to Nebraska’s Small-Town Public Libraries
- August 10 – Clouding Up: How to Use Cloud Storage
- August 17 – Nebraska 150 Books: Read Nebraska Authors!
- August 24 – Maker Camps
- August 31 – Girls Who Code Club at Omaha Public Library
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.