CSLP’s 2019 Teen Video Challenge!
Looking for an easy program to share with your teens? The 2019 Teen Video Challenge (TVC) sponsored by the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) has been streamlined to help make participating in this contest easier than ever!
/] This site contains links to the Official TVC Submission Form, the Complete Contest Rules, and winning videos from years past. Changes with this new approach to the TVC:
- Instead of state winners, there will be 5 national winners. Just have your teens submit a link to their video.
- The program will accept submissions June 1-Aug 2, 2019, so that you can incorporate it into your summer programs (its still a great opportunity to partner with schools with video production classes or clubs; students can produce the videos as a class project and submit them in June!)
- Videos will be limited to 60 seconds, making this a much more doable project for small teams.
- Permission and model release forms will only be required from the winning entries (completing the forms is a requirement to receive prizes and acknowledgement).
- The TVC Ad-Hoc Committee will convene a judging panel from CSLP partners and members.
- Video uploads will not be limited to YouTube and Vimeo; rather, teens can upload to the social media outlet of their choice.
I hope your teens will give it a try!
This entry was posted in Technology
, Youth Services
. Bookmark the permalink