Join us for the next NCompass Live, ‘One Book For Nebraska Kids & Teens 2017’, on Wednesday, September 13, 10:00am – 11:00am CT.
Wouldn’t it be great if kids all over Nebraska were talking about books? The Nebraska Library Commission & the Regional Library Systems have a program where kids can all read and discuss the same book. Join Sally Snyder, the NLC’s Coordinator of Children and Young Adult Library Services, to learn all about the 2017 program: One Book For Nebraska Kids – Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson, and One Book For Nebraska Teens – The Legend of Bass Reeves by Gary Paulsen.
Upcoming NCompass Live events:
- Sept. 20 – Empowering Immigrant Community Members Through Education & Information
- Sept. 27 – Weeding Your Library Collection
- Oct. 11 – NO NCOMPASS LIVE THIS WEEK – Enjoy the 2017 NLA/NSLA Annual Conference! Check out the full program and register.
- Oct. 18 – ALA Book Club Central
- Oct. 24 – Google Forms for Your Library
For more information, to register for NCompass Live, or to listen to recordings of past events, go to the NCompass Live webpage.
NCompass Live is broadcast live every Wednesday from 10am – 11am Central Time. Convert to your time zone on the Official U.S. Time website. The show is presented online using the GoToWebinar online meeting service. Before you attend a session, please see the NLC Online Sessions webpage for detailed information about GoToWebinar, including system requirements, firewall permissions, and equipment requirements for computer speakers and microphones.