In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources. Nebraska libraries are lifelong educational partners in our Nebraska communities.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Book sales returning to library - Beatrice Daily Sun
- Broken Bow Public Library Wraps Up Virtual Summer Reading Program - Sandhills Express
- New 1,200-book collection magically appears at the UNO library - Omaha World-Herald
- Morton-James Public Library board announces monthly meeting - Nebraska City News Press
- North Platte Library issues new pandemic policies - North Platte Telegraph
- Walker: Services currently available at KML - Fremont Tribune
- Bridgeport library receives grant - via RSS
- Library opens for browsing - Seward County Independent
- 'After the Flood' is the Omaha Reads book for 2020 - Omaha World-Herald
- Summer Reading Logs are due August 1s - Oakland Independent
- Gering Public Library prepares for school year under pandemic - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Online library services spiked during COVID-19 closure - Columbus Telegram
- Friends of the Library: So, what happens next? - York News-Times
- One Book, One Lincoln Program Opens Up Public Vote For Book Finalists - NETnebraska.org
- Library late fees to resume August 13 - KOLN/KGIN Lincoln/Grand Island
- Maker Space event planned at library - Beatrice Daily Sun
- Library budget includes carry-over expenses from the past - York News-Times
- Libraries extend Summer Reading Challenge - Lincoln Journal Star
- Dragon Egg Scavenger Hunt Underway For Town Youths - Imperial Republican
- Walker: Good information - Fremont Tribune