In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources. Nebraska libraries are lifelong educational partners in our Nebraska communities.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Broken Bow Public Library Begins "Pickup Service" - Sandhills Express
- Kearney Public Library parking lot gets WiFi - Kearney Hub
- Norfolk library updating services available - Norfolk Daily News
- England-Biggs: Accessing Keene during the pandemic - Fremont Tribune
- Accessing your library from Home - Columbus Telegram
- Library Steps Up To Get Books Out - Imperial Republican
- Library closes doors for now Curbside service available - Oakland Independent
- North Platte Public Library moves story time online - KNOP-TV North Platte
- UNO archivists want your help documenting the coronavirus pandemic for posterity - Omaha World-Herald
- Have chicken soup for the soul - Columbus Telegram
- Baright providing many options - Ralston Recorder
- Papillion, La Vista libraries close indefinitely due to COVID-19 - Papillion Times
- Baright Library closed until further notice - Ralston Recorder
- Curbside pick-up ending for Kearney Library among changes announced by city - NTV - Nebraska TV
- Cozad Library closed Saturday; drive-up options next week - Kearney Hub
- Library Closed Until Further Notice - Fairbury Journal-News
- Morton-James Library board sets special March 20 meeting - Nebraska City News Press
- Keene Memorial Library uses curbside pickup service - Fremont Tribune
- Local library will not issue fines during closure - Plattsmouth Journal
- Baright now offering virtual storytimes - Ralston Recorder