In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources. Nebraska libraries are lifelong educational partners in our Nebraska communities.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Purina presents $15,000 to new Crete Public Library - Seward County Independent
- Central City Library hosting 'Library Innovation Studio' traveling makerspace - Grand Island Independent
- Nebraska Library Commission Awards Grants for Youth Library Service - KTIC-FM West Point
- Walker: Thankful for community - Fremont Tribune
- Lincoln City Libraries hiring summer interns - Lincoln Journal Star
- Author Tosca Lee book talk at Kearney Public Library postponed to Wednesday - Kearney Hub
- Lincoln libraries to host voter registration in next week - Lincoln Journal Star
- Omaha Public Library: Book recommendations for St. Patricks Day - Omaha World-Herald
- Kearney Public Library will be hosting two upcoming programs - NTV - Nebraska TV
- BCS students' art featured at library - Washington County Pilot-Tribune
- Themed reading program brings fun, prizes to an out of this world adult reading program - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Famous women topic of library's next Pub Quiz @ The Chicken Coop - Kearney Hub
- Taking the library into the community - Fremont Tribune
- March is packed with activities at Baright Public Library - Ralston Recorder
- Gering Library Board pushes for new facility - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Nebraska author Tosca Lee will give writers talk Thursday at Kearney Public Library - Kearney Hub
- Used book sale coming to Minden - Kearney Hub
- Library hosts exhibit feature Blair students artwork - Washington County Pilot-Tribune
- Several audio options available - Fremont Tribune
- Scottsbluff's Kinder-Carding program reaches youth to get them on an early path to learning - Scottsbluff Star-Herald