In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources. Nebraska libraries are lifelong educational partners in our Nebraska communities.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Library book sale offers assortment of good reads - Columbus Telegram
- Author Craig Johnson making stop in Kearney to give workshop on writing method and talk on novels - Kearney Hub
- Walker: Donation helps buy Smartpens - Fremont Tribune
- Broken Bow Library Community Needs Survey - Sandhills Express
- South Sioux City Library's cookbook book club brings out the gourmet (and gourmand) in everyone - Sioux City Journal
- Tomato tasting returns to Beatrice Public Library - Beatrice Daily Sun
- Longmire author to be in Norfolk - Norfolk Daily News
- No August youth programs at Holdrege Area Public Library - Kearney Hub
- Omaha Public Library names YA novel on police shooting as 2018 Omaha Reads selection - Omaha World-Herald
- Ravenna's new library open for business - NTV - Nebraska TV
- Library has largest summer reading program on record - The Chadron Record
- Omaha Public Library - Not going back to school this year? Use online tools to expand your skills - Omaha World-Herald
- Library to host storytime yoga - Fremont Tribune
- Library hearing - Bellevue Leader
- Norfolk Public Library to host experienced storyteller - Norfolk Daily News
- Omaha Public Library - Laura Ingalls Wilder debate could be a good thing - Omaha World-Herald
- Effort begins to find 'Friends' for new library group - Washington County Pilot-Tribune
- Blair library to host Bagby book signing - Washington County Pilot-Tribune
- Waverly robotics club offers summertime lessons - The Waverly News
- Forum to seek public guidance on new library - Bellevue Leader