In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources. Nebraska libraries are lifelong educational partners in our Nebraska communities.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Author Kassandra Montag to discuss novel 'After the Flood' at Kearney Public Library Zoom meeting - Kearney Hub
- Lincoln libraries find books about race and diversity to be increasingly popular - Lincoln Journal Star
- Virtual Summer Reading for Adults June 1-July 20; READ.LOG.WIN. - Sandhills Express
- Summer Story Times announced in NC - Nebraska City News Press
- Library Now Open - Fairbury Journal-News
- Wilson Public Library open by appointment - Kearney Hub
- Omaha library begins curbside pickup, book lovers hope budget cuts wont end service - KETV Omaha
- Contactless pickup now available at Sump Memorial Library in Papillion - Papillion Times
- Kids go online for summer reading program - KNOP-TV North Platte
- Hastings Public Library adds lockers outside building to allow for pick up items - NTV - Nebraska TV
- Library's summer reading program begins in West Point - via RSS
- Kearney Public Library, Hy-Vee dietitian plan healthy meals class on Zoom June 11 - Kearney Hub
- Phases of Restarting Services - Fremont Tribune
- 'Night of the Twisters' book remains popular with Grand Island Public Library patrons - Omaha World-Herald
- Beatrice Public Library Board Becoming Advisory Body - via RSS
- Kearney Public Library's Edible Book Festival now virtual - Kearney Hub
- Column: Summer is in swing at Baright - Ralston Recorder
- Fort Calhoun City Hall, library open - Washington County Pilot-Tribune
- Springfield Memorial Library summer reading is underway - Papillion Times
- Library Board Survives Centralization Of Power Into Nebraska City's Commission - via RSS