In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources. Nebraska libraries are lifelong educational partners in our Nebraska communities.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Hermann shares passion for astronomy - Seward County Independent
- Moving up: Former Scottsbluff Library directors have gained valuable experience - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Nebraska astronaut shares his inspiration behind pursuing a career in space - KOLN/KGIN Lincoln/Grand Island
- Robotics Clubs build success at library - The Waverly News
- Nebraska's part in the Underground Railroad - Columbus Telegram
- Sunmer fun continues at Baright - Ralston Recorder
- New grant for libraries - David City Banner Press
- Kovar new library director at Sump - Papillion Times
- Summer Reading Program Half Over - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Mystery of Oz Escape Room at the Alliance Public Library - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Crafting leather with laser: 4-Hers use technology to create leather prints - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Daniel Christian at Columbus Public Library - Columbus Telegram
- Historic Apollo 11 moon landing simulation broadcast to South Sioux City Public Library - KTIV, Sioux City
- Lots of books signed at gathering of local authors in West Point - Norfolk Daily News
- Look around and enjoy your library - Grand Island Independent
- Blair Library Board Meeting Notice - Washington County Pilot-Tribune
- Omaha Public Library: Research roadblock? Microfilm may hold answers not found online - Omaha World-Herald
- Alcott keeps library open for summer - Hastings Tribune
- Students practice creative writing through library art exhibit - Beatrice Daily Sun
- Barlow to present concert at library - Fremont Tribune